外貿貨物保險及索賠對話內容 外貿向保險公司索賠

外貿貨物保險及索賠對話內容 外貿向保險公司索賠

日期:2023-02-20 04:18:41    编辑:网络投稿    来源:网络资源

外貿貨物保險及索賠對話   外貿貨物運輸中會出現各種問題,所以通常都需要涉及到保險知識,下面就來看看外貿貨物保險及索賠對話吧。  保險單  A: During

外貿貨物保險及索賠對話

  外貿貨物運輸中會出現各種問題,所以通常都需要涉及到保險知識,下面就來看看外貿貨物保險及索賠對話吧。

  保險單

  A: During the last two years. there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.

  A:最近兩年內,海外貨物遭竊的情形大幅增.

  B: If they steal the entire package.that would be theft . so they don't do that. Generally. thieves open the case and take part of the contents out. Then fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.

  B:如果小偷整箱盜走的話,那稱為“盜竊”, 務,失竊之物但他們卻不那么做÷通常小偷打開貨霧要.因此,總重量還是一樣的。

  A: lf the goods are received in apparent good order and condition the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage. How do we protect ourselves?

  A:如果接貨時外觀為良好的狀態,船公司就不必承擔被竊的責任,那我們將如何保護自己呢?

  B : The marine insurance policy protects us.

  B:海險單會保護我們的

  A: Is it true that products of high value such as watches.jewels and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage。

  A:高價品如手表、寶石、豪華服飾等項目常會遭竊,是真的嗎?

  B : lt's absolutely true in the United States that losses from pilferage have been limited to high values goods. We must study more about packing.

  B:在美國,只有高價品才會遭竊而損失,絕對是真實的.我們得多研究包裝才行。

  提出索賠

  A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment'?

  A:如果發現貨物短缺,我們該怎么辦?

  B:You should do one of the two things : either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.

  B:你可以選擇兩種做法中的一種:一是向船主提出索賠,一是向保險公司提出索賠

  A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.

  A:那由中間人去處理嗎?

  B:Yes. They usually do it.

  B:是的,一般都由中間人處理

  A:Do they charge for that?

  A:那中間人要收費用嗎?

  B:Of course. In Europe.they charge a commission of l% of the amount of the claim for their service.

  B:當然在歐洲中間人一般要收索賠金額的1%作為他們服務的傭金。

  A:Is it the same in America'?

  A:在美國是怎樣的情況?

  B:They do the work without charge to the importer.

  B:他們向進口商提供這類服務足不收費的

  A:lt's part of their service . isn't it'?

  A:這是中間人的.業務服務范圍,對吧?

  B:Exactly.

  B:對。

  A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading".

  A:提出索賠時,光憑一份貨已裝船提單夠不夠?

  B:No. you must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.

  B:不夠.你還必須從運輸代理那里獲得一份中明,證明貨物的確是裝往他們的船l-運輸出去的.

  A: I see. By the way.how do we prove the ownership of our goods'.

  A:我明白了。另外我們怎樣證明貨物是我們的呢?

  B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate. and the original commercia invoice.

  B:你方必須提供全套原始海洋提單,原始保險單或保險憑證以及商業發票原件

  A: I see. Thank you.

  A:我明白了。謝謝

  B. You are welcome.

  B:不客氣

【外貿貨物保險及索賠對話】相關文章:

外貿貨物索賠英語對話01-30

外貿英語索賠口語對話05-18

外貿中關于索賠的句子與口語對話06-08

外貿英語索賠必備口語02-02

外貿英語口語索賠理由03-06

外貿英語對話:報價06-06

外貿英語情景對話02-18

外貿技術貿易情景對話01-31

外貿報關檢驗英語對話01-31

外貿英語仲裁對話01-30