實用短句外貿英語

實用短句外貿英語

日期:2023-02-20 04:17:22    编辑:网络投稿    来源:网络资源

實用短句外貿英語   1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?  我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?  2.An early reply from you

實用短句外貿英語

  1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

實用短句外貿英語

  我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?

  2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

  如果你們盡快答復,我們便可以加速裝船。

  3.The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

  第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。

  4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

  你們能否加快裝運?

  5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

  你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

  6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.

  及時交貨對我們來說關系可大了。

  7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

  非常抱歉我們不能把交貨期提前。

  8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

  還有另一種可能可以確保即期交貨。

  9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

  如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

  10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

  你們能不能設法提前交貨?

  11.They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

  他們就禮花的`裝運期問題進行了談判。

  12.Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

  交貨期還沒定下來,我怎么會不著急呢?

  13.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

  很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。

  14.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

  您看這批貨能在3月份裝運嗎?

  15.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

  能不能在10月份交貨?

  16.I want the goods to be delivered in June.

  我希望你們能在6月份交貨。

  17.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

  從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。

  18.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

  我們最晚在今年12月份或明年初交貨。

  19.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

  請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲于4月份上半月。

  20.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

  您是希望我們在不到1個月的時間內交貨嗎?

  21.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

  我非常擔心貨物遲交。

  22.You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

  你可以選擇天津作為交貨港。

  23.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

  我們希望把上海定為裝運港是由于它離貨物產地比較近。

  24.What's your unloading port please?

  你們的卸貨港定在哪里?

  25.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

  把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。

http://www.cnrencai.com/

【實用短句外貿英語】相關文章:

經典實用外貿英語短句06-29

外貿英語的實用短句06-12

外貿英語之實用短句05-15

外貿英語之實用短句匯總05-11

外貿英語常用英語短句05-11

外貿英語裝運實用口語01-09

外貿英語報盤實用口語01-08

外貿英語付款實用口語01-09

外貿英語匯票實用口語01-09

【實用】人生短句49句05-15