英文信函問候語

英文信函問候語

日期:2023-03-06 22:22:08    编辑:网络投稿    来源:互联网

英文信函問候語私人書信的開頭常用如下句子:How is everything?一切都好嗎?I hope everything is all right.我希望(你)一切都好。How are you?你好嗎?How are you getting a

英文信函問候語

私人書信的開頭常用如下句子:

英文信函問候語

How is everything?一切都好嗎?

I hope everything is all right.我希望(你)一切都好。

How are you?你好嗎?

How are you getting along these days? I miyou very much.你近來過得如何?我十分想念你。

I was very happy to receive your letter of October 10th.我很高興收到你10月10日的來信。

Thank you for writing to me.謝謝你給我寫信。

Your letter came into my hand yesterday.我是昨天收到你的來信的。

It's a long time since I got your last letter.我收到你的信已經很長一段時間了。

I'm sorry I took so long to reply.很報歉給你回信晚了。

I have been so busy recently that I could hardly find any time to write.我最近挺忙,未能抽出時間給你寫信。

Many thanks for the wonderful present you sent me.謝謝你寄給我那么好的禮物。

I'm so sorry for not having written to you for such a long time.十分報歉,很久沒有給你寫信了。

英語書信結尾常常寫一些祝愿、問候他人、盼回信等等話語。常用的語句有:

With best wishes.致以良好的祝愿。

Please write to me as soon

Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart). 很(非常)(非常非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。

Many thanks for your kind and warm letter. 感謝您友好而熱情的來信。

Thanks a million (ever so much). 萬分(非常)感謝。

Please accept ( I wish to expre)my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ... 請接受(致以)真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝……

I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ... 我真摯的(深深的)(熱情的)感謝……

I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ... 為了……,我非常真摯的(深深的)(真誠的)感謝您。

There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters. 再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(快慰)(感激)了。

Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company). 您的來信充滿了樂趣(給了很大安慰)(帶來了歡樂)(使我不感寂寞)。

Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter... 您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……

I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me. 我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多么高興(寬慰)(覺得有趣)(陶醉)。

I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious). 我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法。您的'妙筆使細小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神秘)。

It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you... 承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(關心)……

It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you... 承蒙好意(特別關心)(十二分好意)……

At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindneto me and for your compliments. 首先,我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候。

Believe me, I am truly grateful for...

我確實真誠地感謝你……

We were deeply touched by ... ……使我們深受感動。

It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful. 這就是說“我深深的(真摯的)(真誠的)感謝”遠不足以(不能確切)(不能明確)表達我的謝意。

It‘s generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration). 承蒙對我的工作如此操心(為我花費這么多時間)(對我如此關懷)。

We are indebted to you... 我們感謝你……

I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ... 未能面謝,深表遺憾。