英語短語中英文對照

英語短語中英文對照

日期:2023-03-02 16:01:43    编辑:网络投稿    来源:网络资源

英語短語中英文對照  in cement 堅定不移的;很堅固的;不會再改變的  I knew her love with the guy was in cement,but I still wished that she should not threw the

英語短語中英文對照

  in cement 堅定不移的;很堅固的;不會再改變的

英語短語中英文對照

  I knew her love with the guy was in cement,but I still wished that she should not threw the caution to the winds and take the plunge to marry him.

  我知道她是鐵了心的愛上他,但是我仍希望她三思,不要孤注一擲地與他結婚.

  cement 作名詞,本意是"水泥",引申喻指"加固"或"凝固".習語 be in cement 喻指"堅定不移的""不妥協的"或"不易再改變的",一般用于口語之中.如:It seemes to me that their love is in cement.

  依我看他們的愛情已經是成了定局.

  Pardon me

  你說什么?在此表示不敢相信自己聽到的話

  Pardon me? Did you just tell me to shut up?

  你說什么?你剛剛是叫我閉嘴嗎?

  Watch your mouth.

  說話當心一點。(表示對方說了不該說的話,或是說話的態度不好)

  Watch your mouth! That language is terrible!

  注意你說話的態度!你用字很不文雅!

  stay up

  熬夜,很晚都不去睡

  A: I'm going to bed at ten.

  我要十點上床。

  B: Why? It's Friday. You should stay up late like me.

  為什么?今天是星期五。你該跟我一樣熬夜。

  It doesn't matter.

  (某事)根本無關緊要。

  (在此表示不耐煩,要對方不要扯上一些不相關的事)

  It doesn't matter who wins, just try your best.

  誰贏根本無所謂,只要盡你所能。

  map out 畫地圖

  Let's map out what to do on our trip.

  我們來畫地圖,看看這次旅行要去做些什么!

  have all the luck

  (某人)的運氣很好。have no luck則表示"運氣很差"

  Some people just have all the luck.

  有些人運氣就是很好.

  英語短句100句精華

  1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

  2.I work for the government. 我在政府機關做事。

  3.I’m happy to meet you.很高興見到你。

  4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜歡你的幽默感。

  5. I’m glad to see you again. 很高興再次見到你。

  6. I’ll call you. 我會打電話給你。

  7. I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡、散步。

  8. I want something to eat. 我想吃點東西。

  9. I need your help. 我需要你的幫助。

  10. I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你談一下。

  11. I have a lot of problems. 我有很多問題。

  12. I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我們的夢想成真。

  13. I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望見到你。

  14. I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我應該節食/漲工資。

  15. I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.聽說你要結婚了,恭喜!

  16. I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

  17. I can’t do this. 我不能這么做。

  18. Let me explain why I was late. 讓我解釋遲到的理由。

  19. Let’s have a beer or something. 咱們喝點啤酒什么的。

  20. Where is your office? 你們的辦公室在哪?

  21. What is your plan? 你的計劃是什么?

  22. When is the store closing? 這家店什么時候結束營業?

  23. Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九點能來嗎?

  24. Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十點過后再回家嗎?

  25. The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 會議原定了兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

  26. Tom’s birthday is this week. 湯姆的生日就在這個星期。

  27. Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一會兒呢?

  28. Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能請你替我個班/你能幫我嗎/你能告訴我到那里怎么走嗎?

  29. Could you do me a big favor? 能否請你幫我個忙?

  30. He is crazy about Crazy English. 他對瘋狂英語很著迷。

  31. Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他那車付了多少 錢 ?

  32. Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25? 你能相信我買那臺代電視機用 了25美元嗎?

  33. Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了嗎?欺騙他的妻子嗎?

  34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那個新項目嗎?

  35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道這些襯衫都賣 半價了嗎 ?

  36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天請假嗎?

  37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜歡和你一起工作。

  38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道嗎?石頭最終和他的秘書結婚了。

  39.Let’s get together for lunch. 讓我們一起吃頓午餐吧。

  40.How did you do on your test? 你這次考試的結果如何?

  41.Do you think you can come? 你認為你能來嗎?

  42.How was your weekend ? 你周末過得怎么樣?

  43.Here is my card. 這是我的名片。

  44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已經習慣在外面吃飯了。

  45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一臺電腦作生日禮 物。

  46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有沒有開過“寶馬”?

  47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我們改成明天去怎么樣?

  48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜歡香港嗎?

  49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要幾分熟?

  50.How did the game turn out? 球賽結果如何?

  51.How did Mary make all of her money? 瑪麗所有的錢是怎么賺到的?

  52.How was your date? 你的.約會怎么樣?

  53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司處得如何?

  54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我該如何告訴他這個壞消息?

  55.How much money did you make? 你賺了多少錢?

  56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出國要多少錢?

  57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

  58.How long have you been here? 你在這里多久了?

  59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

  60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

  61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遺憾,你沒有得到那份工作。

  62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕這事不會成的。

  63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能來。

  64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在辦公室里抽煙可以嗎?

  65.It was kind of exciting. 有點剌激。

  66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。

  67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 這就是你不想回家的原因嗎?

  68.I’m sure we can get you a great/good deal.我很肯定我們可以幫你做成一筆好交易。

  69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意幫我寫報告嗎?

  70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上 最有錢的人。

  71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必須先問一下我的老板/老婆。

  72.I take it you don’t agree. 這么說來,我認為你是不同意。

  73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾試著減肥,但是毫無效果。

  74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起來沒有任何意義。

  75.It took years of hard work to speak good English.講一口流利的英語需要多年 的刻苦操練。

  76.It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感覺好象春天到了/我以前來過這里。

  77.I wonder if they can make it . 我在想他們是不是能辦得到。

  78.It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷‘熱。

  79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困擾我的不是他的 工作,而是他的態度。

  80.It sounds like you enjoyed it . 聽起來你好象蠻喜歡的。

  81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我覺得他好象想要回 家。

  82.It looks very nice. 看起來很漂亮。

  83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中嗎?

  84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以為你的表現會更好。

  85.It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我們對美國說不的時候了。

  86.The show is supposed to be good. 這場表演應當是相當好的。

  87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那純粹要看誰負責了。

  88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。

  89.That might be in your favor. 那可能對你有利。

  90.I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道這個對你的意義有這 么大。

  91.I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。

  92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道這個周末 你有什么要做。

  93.May I have your attention., please? 請大家注意一下。

  94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 這是個打高爾夫球/游泳/ 野餐的好天氣。

  95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 謝謝你帶我去看電影。

  96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得說不出活來。

  97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

  98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你從哪里學會說英語的呢?

  99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 電視正在播放一個關于愛滋病的 節目。

  100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你對他的新工作/這本雜志 看法如何?

  Don't count on it.

  別指望了。

  You want to get your money back? Don't count on it.

  你想把錢拿回去?別指望了

  be firm in one's opinion

  堅持己見

  When you speak to him, be firm in your opinions.

  你跟他說話的時候,要堅持己見。

  do no good

  沒用,沒有好處,do good to...表示“對某事有幫助”

  Yelling at me will do you no good.

  大聲吼我對你沒好處。

  Definition: To stay too long as a guest; to annoy one's host or benefactor.

  Example: 1) You should find your own apartment before you wear out your welcome at your sister's place.

  2) Uncle Bob is wearing out his welcome here. Yesterday he left his clothes all over the floor, and today he broke the TV set.

  Etymology: When a guest arrives, the host says "Welcome." But if a guest stays too long, the welcome will 'wear out' or fall apart from too much use.

  give...a taste of one's own medicine

  對…以牙還牙

  A: How should I respond to his attack?

  我要如何響應他的攻擊?

  B: I think you should give him a taste of his own medicine.

  我認為你應該以牙還牙。

  yuppie

  * Definition

  A young person who works in business, makes lots of money, and buys luxury items; often used in a derogatory way.

  * Example

  1) Tom is a classic yuppie -- he has an expensive car, an expensive apartment, and an expensive wife.

  * Etymology

  Comes from the first letters of the phrase 'Young Urban Professional'

  What a mess!

  真是亂!

  The bird got out of the cage. What a mess in here!

  鳥從籠子跑出來了。這里真亂!

  yawner

  * Definition

  Something that is boring or completely uninteresting.

  * Example

  1) The film was a real yawner -- I fell asleep after the first twenty minutes.

  * Etymology

  A 'yawn' (when you open your mouth, take a deep breath, and stretch your muscles) is a sure sign that you are sleepy or bored.

  d'oh

  * Definition

  An exclamation that usually follows the sudden realization that you did something stupid.

  * Example

  1) Two plus two is five. D'oh! I mean four!

  * Etymology

  Homer Simpson, the notorious cartoon family man, is given credit for popularizing this expression. Feel free to use it any time you do something dumb.

  This is all new to me.

  這一切對我都是新的經驗。用在面對新事物時,表達自己什么都不懂的意思

  A: This is all new to me, so let me know if I make a mistake.

  這是我的第一次,所以錯了請告訴我。

  B: You're doing great so far.

  目前為止你表現很好。

【英語短語中英文對照】相關文章:

1.英語作文短語翻譯對照

2.外貿包裝英語短語及詞組英漢對照

3.外貿包裝英語短語及詞組英漢對照范例

4.Photoshop常見菜單中英文對照

5.英語激勵短語

6.有關英語短語

7.英語短語精選

8.英語短語積累