職場英語情景模擬對話
下面是小編為你帶來的職場英語情景模擬對話 ,歡迎閱讀。
A:Is this vacancy still available now?
這個職位還招人嗎現在?
B:Yes,we are still looking for the appropriate person.
是的,我們還在尋找合適的人。
appropriate ['prprt]
adj. 適當的
A:I’d like to inquire about the job as an English teacher.
我想申請英語教師的職位。
B:Sorry,the vacancy has been filled already.
抱歉,這個職位已經招滿人了。
情景對話 Preparing Resume
Owen:Hi,glad to see you. You know,I’m about to graduate ,but I have the faintest idea of how to go about finding a job.
歐文:嗨,見到你真是太高興了。你知道,我快要畢業了,但我對如何著手找工作一無所知。
Henry:Oh,first you should prepare a resume. You should include your name,address and phone number in it.
亨利:哦,首先你應該準備一份簡歷。你應該在簡歷中寫出你的'姓名、地址和電話號碼。
Owen:Then what else should I put into my resume?
歐文:還有什么應該寫進簡歷呢?
Henry:Your job objects. In other words,what kind of job are you searching for?
亨利:還有你的工作目標。換句話說,就是你想要找什么樣的工作?
Owen:How about my education background and working experience?
歐文:我的教育背景和工作經驗呢?
Henry:Yes. And don’t forget to list them by date.
亨利:是的,也要寫。而且別忘了按時間順序列舉。
Owen:I see. Is that all?
歐文:知道了。就這些嗎?
Henry:No,it’s also necessary to list a few related interests.
亨利:不,還有必要列舉一些相關的興趣愛好。
Owen:Oh,good point.
歐文:噢,有道理。
Henry:At last you’d better attach a list of references to your resume.
亨利:最后你最好在簡歷中附上推薦信。
單詞注釋:
faintest ['feintist] adj.極小的
attach ['tt] vt. 附上
references ['refrnsz] n.推薦信
精彩點撥:
① be about to do sth.指“即將做某事”
例:The United States may be about to do something really stupid,which is to launch a trade war with China.
美國好像要做一件實在愚蠢的事,那就是和中國打貿易戰。
②go about doing sth.指“著手做某事”,注意about后的動詞要用動名詞形式。