報盤英語范文 關于報盤的英文對話

報盤英語范文 關于報盤的英文對話

日期:2023-02-20 04:26:31    编辑:网络投稿    来源:互联网

職場英語報盤日常口語   這是CN人才網小編整理的職場英語報盤日常口語,歡迎瀏覽。  I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.  我來聽

職場英語報盤日常口語

  這是CN人才網小編整理的職場英語報盤日常口語,歡迎瀏覽。

職場英語報盤日常口語

  I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.

  我來聽聽你們空調的報盤。

  A:I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.

  A:我來聽聽你們空調的報盤。

  B:We have the offer ready for you.

  B:我們的報盤準備好了。

  The prices are given without engagement.

  所報價格可以商討。

  A:The prices are given without engagement.

  A:所報價格可以商討。

  B:Good,if you excuse me,I'll go over the sheet right now.

  B:很好,請等一會兒,我看一下。

  ★ engagement(n.)

  ★ 約定;諾言

  What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?

  目錄中所列的商品你們的報價是多少?

  A:What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?

  A:目錄中所列的商品你們的報價是多少?

  B:Here's the price list. But the prices are subject to our final confirmation.

  B:這是價格單,但是這些價格是以我方最后確認為準。

  How long will you leave your offer open?

  報價的有效期多長?

  A:How long will you leave your offer open?

  A:報價的有效期多長?

  B:It’s valid for three days.

  B:有效期為 3 天。

  Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?

  您報的是實盤還是以最后確認為準?

  A:Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?

  A:您報的是實盤還是以最后確認為準?

  B:A firm one,which remains open for 3 days.

  B:是實盤,有效期為 3 天。

  Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

  請將價格告訴我們好嗎?

  A:Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

  A:請將價格告訴我們好嗎?

  B:This is our latest price list.

  B:這是我們最新的價格表。

  Are the prices on the list firm offers?

  價格表的價格是實盤嗎?

  A:Are the prices on the list firm offers?

  A:價格表的價格是實盤嗎?

  B:All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.

  B:價格表上所有的價格都是我方最后確認的。

  When can I have your CIF firm offer?

  我們什么時候能知道你們到岸價的實盤?

  A:When can I have your CIF firm offer?

  A:我們什么時候能知道你們到岸價的實盤?

  B:We shall have them worked out by this evening,and let you know tomorrow morning.

  B:我們今天晚上計算出來,明天早上您就知道了。

  May I have your offer now?

  我現在可以知道你們的報盤了嗎?

  A:May I have your offer now?

  A:我現在可以知道你們的報盤了嗎?

  B:The price for each equipment is 400 dollars CIF Japan.

  B:每臺設備到曰本的到岸價是400美元。

  Is your offer a firm one?

  這是你們的.實盤嗎?

  A:Is your offer a firm one?

  A:這是你們的實盤嗎?

  B:Yes,it remains valid until 3:30 p. m. ,20th of Feb.2007,Beijing time

  B:是的,它在北京時間2007年2月20日下午3點30分以前有效。

  Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?

  所報價格是有效到年底嗎?

  A:Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?

  A:所報價格是有效到年底嗎?

  B:Yes,I guarantee that.

  B:是的,我保證。

  Do you quote FOB or CIF?

  你們是報離岸價還是到岸價?

  A:Do you quote FOB or CIF?

  A:你們是報離岸價還是到岸價?

  B:Either can be done,though we usually quote on CIF basis.

  B:報哪種都行,不過我們一般是報到岸價。

  How long will you leave your offer open?

  How long will the offer remain good?

  報價的有效期多長?

  A:How long will you leave your offer open?

  A:報價的有效期多長?

  B:It’s valid for three days.

  B:有效期為 3 天。

  What’s the price range?

  價格范圍是多少?

  A:What’s the price range?

  A:價格范圍是多少?

  B:They start at around 100 dollars and go up to 300 dollars.

  B:從100美元起價到300美元。

  Are the prices your firm offers?

  這些價格是你們的實盤嗎?

  A:Are the prices your firm offers?

  A:這些價格是你們的實盤嗎?

  B:Yes. We believe the prices are highly competitive.

  B:是的。我們認為這些價格具有很強的競爭力。

  What’s the unit price for it?

  它的單價是多少?

  A:What's the unit price for it?

  A:它的單價是多少?

  B:Our offer is $30 per set.

  B:我們的報價是每臺30美元。

  All your quotations CIF?

  你們所有的報盤都是到岸價嗎?

  A:All your quotations CIF?

  A:你們所有的報盤都是到岸價嗎?

  B:Yes. But we can make them FOB if you like.

  B:是的,但如果你要離岸價的話,我們可以報。

  This is our FOB quotation sheet.

  這是我們的離岸價價格單。

  A:This is our FOB quotation sheet.

  A:這是我們的 FOB 價格單。

  B:When can I have your CIF firm offer?

  B:我們什么時候可以得到成本加運費和保險的實盤?

  If you offer us a competitive price,we’d like to place a trial order with you.

  如果你能給個有競爭力的價格,我們想試訂一批貨。

  A:If you offer us a competitive price, we'd like to place a trial order with you.

  A:如果你能給個有競爭力的價格,我們想試訂一批貨。

  B:We usually deal on a 30% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 pieces.

  B:我們通常給30%的行業折扣,對于超過1000件的訂貨,還另外有數量折扣。

  Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?

  你報價是離岸價還是到岸價?

  A:Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?

  A:你報價是離岸價還是到岸價?

  B:All our prices are quoted FOB Singapore as usual.

  B:所有報價與往常一樣都是新加坡離岸價。

【職場英語報盤日常口語】相關文章:

職場英語日常口語02-07

職場英語日常口語交流07-28

職場英語沒錯日常口語02-16

職場英語日常工作口語02-11

職場英語日常口語詞組02-10

職場英語詢盤日常口語01-07

外貿英語報盤實用口語01-08

外貿英語報盤常用口語01-03

職場英語日常實用口語句型02-05