產品介紹外貿英語對話
這是小編為大家推薦的產品介紹外貿英語對話,趕快來看看吧。
產品介紹外貿英語對話
A:This is first visited to the Fair Everything is new to me,so many people and so many showrooms,Mr Ding would you please give me some information ?
A我第一次參加廣交會,覺得一切都很新鮮,這么多人,這么多展廳。丁先生,你能給我介紹一下嗎?
B:The Fair is a big gathering Tens of thousands of foreign businessmen from more than 150 country and regions are here to trade with China.
B這是一盛大的聚會。來自150多個國家和 ,地區的成千上萬的商人,聚集在這里和中國進行貿易。
A:What about your company?
A.你們公司的情況如何?
B;Ours is a company specializing in exporting leather products and what are yours?
B:我們公司主要經營皮質產品出口的。你們公 司呢?
A;My shoes marketing company has high standing in my country.My bank is the Commercial Bank,China .You may refer to it for my references.
A:我公司是國內信譽很高的皮鞋銷售公司,我的開戶銀行是中國商業銀行,你可以向該銀行了解我公司的情況。
B:I have heard about your company ,We appreciate your interests in our company very much,We can produce goods modeled after the fashion of different markets.Of course ,we can produce shoes modeled after your samples.
B:我聽說過貴公司。非常感謝你對本公司的產 品感興趣。我們能按照不同市場的流行款式 制作不同的產品。當然,我們也可以按貴方樣品鞋生產產品。
A;That's great.
A:太好了。
B:I think we reach an agreement and have a promising cooperative prospect.
B:我想我們能達成協議,擁有很好的合作前景。
常用的外貿英語
popularly salable暢銷
salable items適銷產品
Our products are in heavy demand我們的產品需求量巨大。
Our latest design is very popular abroad.我們最新款式在國外非常流行。
Please take a look at our product catalog.請看一下我們的產品目錄。
Our products have won wide popularity in your country.我們的產品在你們國非常流行。
We are satisfied with the quality of your goods.我們對你們的產品質量很滿意。
An attractive packing will popularize your products.一個有吸引力的包裝將使你的產品更流行。
Please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.請把損壞的貨物從好的'貨物中分開。
We are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.我們相信你的用戶將對我們的產品滿意。
As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you. 我們的產品具備了您所需要的各項特色,而且比日本產品便宜20%,所以我們向您極力推薦。
Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我方產品,質量優良,具有典型的東方特色。
經典實用外貿英語的句子
Please protect our draft on presentation.
請見票即付。
Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.
你方的匯票見票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
匯票已經在紐約貼現。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
匯票之款尚未收進。
Well be unable to meet these draft.
我們無力兌付這些匯票。
Weve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.
我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。
Weve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.
我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。
The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.
匯票已經交銀行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.
您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票托收。
Were sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.
我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單托收。
Well draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.
我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。
Well draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.
我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行為收款人的即期匯票。
Weve already remitted the amount bycheque.
我們已經將款以支票匯出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張。
【產品介紹外貿英語對話】相關文章:
外貿英語介紹對話01-27
外貿英語之產品情景對話06-17
外貿英語產品質量對話01-30
外貿英語介紹公司對話01-09
外貿英語產品介紹01-24
商務介紹產品英語對話01-24
外貿產品介紹情景對話01-14
外貿交易產品介紹對話01-17
外貿英語訂貨對話01-29