常用商務的英語口語有哪些 常用商務的英語口語翻譯

常用商務的英語口語有哪些 常用商務的英語口語翻譯

日期:2023-02-23 19:46:55    编辑:网络投稿    来源:网络资源

常用商務的英語口語  在年少學習的日子里,大家都背過各種知識點吧?知識點也不一定都是文字,數學的知識點除了定義,同樣重要的公式也可以理解為知識點。哪些才是我們真正需要的

常用商務的英語口語

  在年少學習的日子里,大家都背過各種知識點吧?知識點也不一定都是文字,數學的知識點除了定義,同樣重要的公式也可以理解為知識點。哪些才是我們真正需要的知識點呢?下面是小編為大家收集的商務的英語口語知識點,希望對大家有所幫助。

常用商務的英語口語

  商務的英語口語1

  A: Good morning, ABC Company.

  早上好,ABC公司。

  B: Hi, my name is Andy Huang. I need to reschedule an appointment.

  你好,我的名字是黃安迪。我需要重新安排預約。

  A: Ok, I can help you with that.

  好的,我可以幫你。

  B: I was scheduled to meet with Susan Kim at 9 a.m. on Friday, but I cannot make it.

  我之前跟Susan Kim約周五早上九點見,但是我來不了了。

  A: Okay. Thank you for calling. I will cancel that appointment.

  好的。謝謝你打電話來。我會取消這個見面。

  B: You're welcome. Can I reschedule?

  不客氣。我可以再約嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. When will you be free?

  是的,當然。你什么時候有時間?

  B: Does Ms. Kim have any time on next Monday?

  B:Kim女士在下周一有時間嗎?

  A: No, but she's free on next Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m.

  A:沒有,但她周二上午十點有空。

  B: That's perfect. Thank you. I'll see her then.

  B:這是完美的。謝謝你!我到時見她。

  A:All right. I will let her know this appointment.

  好的,我會告訴她這個會面。

  商務的英語口語2

  1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of

  quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

  我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

  2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business

  relations with you.

  為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

  4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

  6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。

  7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

  8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

  9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

  10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we

  shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,學習英語的網站,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

  11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。

  12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

  希望我們合作愉快。

  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

  希望我們能夠繼續合作。

  14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

  我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

  15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.

  希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

  16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

  us have your reply soon.

  希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。

  17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

  希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望盡快得到你們的答復。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  我們期待你們的盡快答復。

  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit

  for arbitration.

  希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,學英語的好網站,,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

  希望你們盡早進行結算。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感謝您的早日結算。

  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望盡快解決債權問題。

  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

  希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。

  25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。

  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。

  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。

  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。

  商務的英語口語3

  客戶好像不大愿意在線購買。

  It seems that clients are reluctant to purchase online.

  這可以理解,客戶無法實際接觸或感受到相關產品,這在無形中增加了購買風險。

  It’s understandable. The customer can’t actually touch or feel a product which increases the risk of the purchase.

  那么怎么才能打消他們的顧慮呢?

  How to get rid of their worry?

  公司應著力打造一個切實可靠的商標品牌。

  It’s advisable for companies to focus on creating a positive and reliable brand name.

  嗯,人們一般都對品牌商品的`質量很放心。

  En,people usually set their heart at rest when it comes to goods with a brand.

  如果網站上有高質量的圖片,也會降低認知風險。

  If the web site has high quality pictures, it will also reduce the perceived risk.

  嗯。再有,如果我知道一種商品退貨很容易而且不需任何費用,我很可能會購買這種產品。

  En. Moreover, I am more likely to purchase the product if I know that returning the product will be easy and at no expense.

  所以提供一種寬松的或公正的退貨系統將大大降低相關的感知風險。

  So having a lenient or fair return system will lower the perceived risk involved.

  公司還可以宣傳在線購買的便利性。

  Companies can also focus on the convenience of online buying.

  是啊,如果在線購買耗費的時間更長,還不如通過零售店購買呢。

  Yes, if it takes a long time for this action, customers may buy the product through a local retail outlet.

  有什么辦法使我們的網站能夠吸引新顧客?

  How to make our site appealing to new customers?

  可以試試注冊激勵措施。

  We could try registration incentives.

  請具體說說。

  Please explain them in detail.

  比如用競賽、促銷活動以及試銷產品都是吸引新客戶注冊或購買的有效手段。 ,,.

  For instance contests promotions and demos are some of the incentives we can provide to get new customers to register or purchase products or services.

  還有嗎?

  Anything else?

  還可以激勵現有客戶介紹新的客戶。這非常節約成本。

  We could give incentive to current customers to introduce new customers. It’s a cost-effective way.

  嗯,如果現有客戶對公司提供的產品或服務感到滿意,并能從所提供的激勵因素中獲得利益,那么他們會很愿意把別人介紹進來。

  Well, if existing customers are happy with the products or services they are receiving and see value in the incentive provided, they are happy to refer others.

  口碑的作用真的很大呀!

  Word-of-mouth is really important!

  網絡零售的魅力在于,與其他銷售渠道相比,它沒有什么市場阻力。可以獲得低成本、大市場的優勢。

  The appeal of web-based re-tail is that it seems to have fewer barriers to entry than other sales channels. You can have lower start-up costs wider distribution capabilities.

  人們從網上購物是不是比從市場上購物更便宜呢?

  Are the goods people buy on the Internet usually less expensive than at the market?

  是的。效率高對公司來說就意味成本低。低成本使人們最終能買到價格低廉的汽車、家具和世界上其他消費品。

  Yes. Efficiency means lower cost for the company, and that lower cost eventually translated into lower cost for consumers for the cars and furniture and the things they buy in the world.

  如果國際互聯網能提供企業好的價格,企業就能提供給消費者好的價格。

  If the Internet can deliver a better price to business can deliver a better price to consumers.

  是這樣的。

  That’s true.

  網上交易多嗎?

  Are there many online transactions?

  很多。據報道去年消費者在國際互聯網上購買了價值幾十億美元的商品。

  Yes, it is reported consumers bought billions’ worth of goods on the Internet last year.

  電子商務前途很光-,明,是吧?

  E-commerce has a very bright future, doesn’t it?

  是的。甚至農民也開始在網上做生意。從種,子、化肥到整群的牛,什么東西都可以從網.上買賣。

  Absolutely. Even farmers are beginning to do business over the Internet, buying and selling everything from seed to fertilizer to entire herds of cattle.

  在日益走向全球化、并且競爭愈來愈激,烈的經濟環境中,一定會有越來越多的企業從事電子商務。

  In an increasingly global and increasingly competitive economy there must be more and more business engaged in e-com-merce.

  嗨,瑪麗,

  Hi, Mary.

  我恐怕無法回公司打卡下班了。

  I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to clock out.

  I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to punch the clock.

  你在哪兒?

  Where are you?

  我還在公司。

  I’m still in ABC Company.

  這個會議比預期的要長。

  This meeting took longer than expected.

  我們的產品銷售得順利嗎?

  Did you have any luck selling our product?

  順利!這家公司要訂五千個。

  Yes! This company wants to order five thousand pieces.

  真是個好消息!我要告訴總經理。

  That's great news. I'll tell general manager.

  還有,別忘了告訴部門經理我不回去打卡。

  Also, see to it that the office manager knows I won be in to punch my card .

  Also make sure the office manager knows I won't be back to clock out.

  我會轉告他。

  I'll tell him.

  晚上一起吃飯好嗎?

  Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

  抱歉,我今晚得加班

  Sorry. I have to work over- work overtime.

  你真有事業心!

  You arc really career- career-minded

  你真是個工作狂!

  You arc really a workaholic!

  老板許諾付我加班費!

  My boss promised to pay me overtime]

  老板許諾付我雙倍工資!

  My boss promised to pay me double time!

  老板許諾付我一倍半工資

  My boss promised to pay me time and one-half time and a half !

  經批準后的加班都會有一倍半的工資,可以以現金形式或假期形式兌現。

  Any approved overtime will be paid at time and a half, which can be taken as salary or time off.

  那約翰呢?他可是個平凡的朝九晚五的上班族啊!

  What about John? He is a regular 9-to-5er.

  他現在也喜歡在假日時工作,因為這時.的工資算一倍半。

  Now he likes to work on holidays because he can be on time and a half.

  商務的英語口語4

  我們公司今年盈利嗎?

  Is our company in the black this year?

  Is our company making money this year?

  Is our company profitable this year? in the black

  經理說我們必須在明年年末扭虧為盈。

  Our manager said we would have to turn into pro fit by the end of next year. turn into profit

  這么說,這位新的財務長就是派來使公司脫離虧損的?

  So the new CFO is sent to bring the company out of the red ?

  據說公司下個月還要裁員呢。

  It is said that several people are going to be laid off next month.

  It is said that our company plans layoffs next month.

  It is said chat our company plans to cut jobs .

  It is said that our company plans to slash jobs

  這很正常。

  It’s quite common.

  我的好朋友就剛剛被炒魷魚。

  One of my close friends just got laid off.

  One of my close friends is between jobs now.

  One of my close friends has just got the sack/ axe.

  One of my close friends was just fired.

  我做了一個艱難的決定。這是我的辭呈

  I' ve made a tough decision. Here is my resignation.

  為什么

  Why?

  我想拓展我的視野。 .

  I want to expand my horizons.

  我在這里待得太久了。想換一換環境。

  I’ve been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

  我辭職是因為我想嘗試不一樣的東西。

  I’ m quitting because I want to try something different.

  我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

  I’ m running out of run out of steam I need to take a steam break.

  我正考慮給你升職呢。

  I’m thinking about promoting you.

  老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。

  To be honest I’ve got a better offer.

  我已經決定出國念書了。

  I’ve decided to study abroad.

  那恭喜你了。

  Congratulations!

  謝謝!

  Thank you!

  真的很髙興能與你共事,但該是我離開的時候了。

  I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it’s about time for me to leave.

  我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈.

  I’m sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment.

  我做了一個艱難的決定。這是我的辭呈

  I' ve made a tough decision. Here is my resignation.

  為什么

  Why?

  我想拓展我的視野。 .

  I want to expand my horizons.

  我在這里待得太久了。想換一換環境。

  I’ve been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

  我辭職是因為我想嘗試不一樣的東西。

  I’ m quitting because I want to try something different.

  我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

  I’ m running out of run out of steam I need to take a steam break.

  我正考慮給你升職呢。

  I’m thinking about promoting you.

  老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。

  To be honest I’ve got a better offer.

  我已經決定出國念書了。

  I’ve decided to study abroad.

  那恭喜你了。

  Congratulations!

  謝謝!

  Thank you!

  真的很髙興能與你共事,但該是我離開的時候了。

  I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it’s about time for me to leave.

  我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈.

  I’m sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment.

  稱呼的方式因國而異。

  Addressing someone differs addressing from nation to nation.

  能舉個例子嗎?

  Would you give an example?

  比方說美國人,他們間不論什么關系都直呼其名。

  Say Americans. They like using first name in any relationship.

  稱呼老板也叫名字嗎?

  Even to call their boss?

  沒錯。他們認為,這樣交流起來更容易。

  You said it. In their opinion this helps make their communication easy.

  還能使工作關系平等些。

  And their interaction in the workplace is more equal.

  嗯。多數情況下,英國人也叫名字。

  En. The British also use first names most of the time.

  但我發現一些英國人不太擅長記名字。

  But I find some Englishmen are not good at remembering names.

  所以他們經常不用名字作稱呼。

  So they will often use no names at all.

  我們中國人好像很在乎職稱。

  Our Chinese seem to value titles.

  德國商人和意大利商人也是如此。對他們直呼其名會引起不快,甚至會危及生意的成敗。

  So do German and Italian businesspeople. Addressing them only by first names would be unpleasant or even disastrous to business.

  美國人喜歡什么樣的禮物?

  What kind of gift do American businesspeople like?

  美國人講究禮品的實用性和獨特性。在美國人心目中,我國產的仿真兵馬俑是一種送禮珍品。

  Americans prefer something practical and unique. Chinese imitation clay figures of warriors and horses are precious gifts in their minds. imitation clay figures of warriors and horses

  英國人呢?

  What about Englishmen?

  不要送昂貴的禮品給英國人。

  Don’t give them expensive gifts.

  為什么?

  Why?

  那會被誤認為是賄賂。

  That would be mistaken as bribery.

  那送什么合適呢?

  What present is taken as proper?

  高級巧克力、名酒或鮮花,都是上乘禮品

  Some high-grade chocolates, a bottle of well-known spirit or fresh flowers make wonderful presents for them. spirit

  法國人崇尚藝術,他們一定喜歡藝術性強的禮品吧。

  Frenchmen are keen on art. They must have a preference for artistic gifts. be keen on

  說得很對,仿古禮品是他們的最愛。

  You said it. Presents modeled after antiques would be their favorites.

  德國人喜歡什么禮品?

  What about the proper gifts given to Germans?

  德國人很講究禮物的包裝。切勿用白色、黑色或棕色的包裝紙。絲帶也不能用。

  Germans are particular about the packaging of gifts. White, black and brown paper should never be used as packing material. Ribbons are also avoided.

  真有趣!

  How interesting!

  另外,不要送尖銳的東西,因為德國人視其為不祥之兆。

  And don’t give them something sharp. They regard them as ominous symbols .

  我知道,給日本人送寺,不要一次送4樣東西,因為“4”字在日文中與“死"諧音。

  I know that we should never give Japanese four pieces of gifts at a time because the 4 pronunciation of the word four is si the same as the word for death in Japanese Language.

  商務的英語口語5

  我們為什么要雇用你?

  Why should we hire you?

  為什么你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?

  Why you think you are qualified for this position?

  我的人際交往能力很強。我在上個公司就職時,熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關系技能。

  I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

  我不介意從底層做起。

  I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

  我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。

  My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

  我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經歷,應該使我適合這份工作。

  My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

  你為什么辭去上份工作?

  Why did you leave your last job?

  我上一份工作沒有挑戰性。貴公司是一家具有創新精神的年輕公司。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。

  My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

  我喜歡我上一份工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。

  I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

  貴公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收獲最多。

  Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

  我上一份工作和我的專業不對口。

  My last job is out of my major.

  我原先那個公司已經破產了。

  My former company has been bankrupt.

  因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

  Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

  在那個公司工作不能發揮我最大的能力。

  Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .

  因為那家公司沒有什么前途,所以我必須考慮我的未來。

  Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

  你希望的薪金是多少?

  What salary are you expecting?

  What kind of salary are you seeking?

  What range of pay scale are you interested in?

  我希望起薪5000元。

  My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

  The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

  I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

  I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

  我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。

  I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

  起薪少一點兒,我不計較。

  I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

  試用期內,我愿意薪水低一點。

  I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

  關于薪水,請考驗我的工作后再作定奪。

  In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

  我會考慮您能提供的最高薪水。

  I'll consider the best offer you can make.

  嗯。你的起薪將是4,500元,此后會根據你的業績提升。

  En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

  聽來不錯。

  That sounds good to me.

  我們幾天內給你答復。

  You should be hearing from us within a few days.

  謝謝。

  Thank you.

  聽說你找到一份相當不錯的工作?

  I heard you got a fairly good job?

  嗯。月薪六千,一年后還有兩個星期的帶薪假期。

  En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

  嗯,月薪六千,第一年還有一萬元安家費。

  En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

  有試用期嗎?

  Is there probation?

  沒有。

  No probation is involved.

  頭兩個月是試用期。

  I'll be on probation for the first two months.

  這種薪酬的確非常有競爭力。

  This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

  要是完成了年終任務,獎金也很可觀。

  The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

  政府減稅后,你拿回家的工資就更多了。

  Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

  公司還為每位員工支付養老基金、醫療保險等。

  For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

  我早有耳聞你們公司的醫療保險在業界是最棒的。

  I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

  你要求加薪10%是嗎?

  You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

  是的。我相信我在這兒的工作有目共睹。

  I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

  這方面我有很多耳聞。

  I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

  我已能領導團隊工作。

  I've been able to put together a terrific team.

  我計劃在項目中領導一個6人小組,至少在初始階段。

  I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .

  I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

  好樣的/干得好。

  Good for you.

  You do a wonderful job.

  你的表現很突出。

  You’ve made a difference.

  應該受到表彰。

  That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

  所以我認為該將我的薪水提到與我取得的業績和承擔的責任相一致的水平。

  So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

  所以我認為是將我的薪水提高到與行業規定的付酬標準相一致的時候了。

  So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

  我的工作業績表明我應該增加薪水。

  My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

  但是你已經得到多次加薪了。

  But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

  但是你已經獲得你所處級別的最高薪金了。

  But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

  我恐怕無法通融。

  I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

  如果我能做決定的話,你要的加薪沒有問題,但是我實在職權有限。

  If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

  我在這個崗位已供職多年,受益匪淺。現在我也有些東西..可以報效公司了。

  I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

  你是要求升職嗎?

  You arc negotiating a promotion?

  You'd like to be promoted?

  我能夠勝任責任更大的崗位。

  I can do well in a more responsible position.

  我希望更好地報效公司。

  I want to offer better services to the company.

  我不僅僅為了自己的利益,也是為公司著想。

  I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

  現在談論此事不合時機,我需要你在現在的崗位上至少再干一年。

  This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

  何時適宜?管理層不是向來為員工的職業發展著想嗎?

  When will it be a better time?

  When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

  這樣說吧,我認為你還沒有為升職做好準備。

  Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

  難道我的業績不能證明我的能力嗎?

  Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

  我要用什么來證明我巳經準備好了呢?

  What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

  直說了吧,

  To be perfectly frank with you,

  Let me get it straight,

  我們打算從外面調人填補你想得到的空位。

  we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

  這樣的話,我別無選擇,只能另謀高就了。

  Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

  明天我要去上海出差。

  I'm going to Shanghai on business

  能離開辦公室幾關難道不是件好事嗎?

  Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

  對我來說,出差總是.令人厭倦的。我們不停地在談生意。

  Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

  我倒挺喜歡偶爾出趟差,換換心情。

  I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

  換換心情?沒有比和老板一起出差更讓人緊張的了。

  A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

  這次又和老板一起去呀。

  It’s with the boss again this time?

  上次和老板一起出差,我連飯都沒吃飽。

  Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

  但這是一個和老板接觸的好機會。

  But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

  你不知道這次出差日程安排得多緊。

  You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

  明晨八點他們就安排了談判。

  It’s really laborious.

  是夠辛苦的。

  Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

  每次出差回來,我還得寫詳細的出差報告

  That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

  那是我最不愿意做的事。

  Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

  很多時候,在他們的主場,還得我們做東

  You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

  那你不必操心,反正公司會報銷。而且還有額外津貼。

  The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

  有時公司在差旅費上很小氣。每日差旅餐飲補貼下個月.還要下調。

  Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

  別抱怨了。我還沒有這個機會呢。別忘了回來時給我帶禮物。

【商務的英語口語】相關文章:

商務英語口語對話08-09

傳真商務英語口語08-13

商務英語口語“報盤”08-14

商務英語口語大全10-29

劍橋商務英語口語10-12

常用商務英語口語短語08-10

電話商務英語口語交流08-13

談保險的商務英語口語08-15

商務英語口語:生意擴大08-14