外貿英語報關檢驗對話怎么寫 商品檢驗和報關英語對話

外貿英語報關檢驗對話怎么寫 商品檢驗和報關英語對話

日期:2023-02-20 03:59:26    编辑:网络投稿    来源:网络资源

外貿英語報關檢驗對話   外貿交易需要報關檢驗的時候要怎么說?來看小編分享的外貿英語報關檢驗對話吧。  T: Hello. I have a few things to declare. 

外貿英語報關檢驗對話

  外貿交易需要報關檢驗的時候要怎么說?來看小編分享的外貿英語報關檢驗對話吧。

外貿英語報關檢驗對話

  T: Hello. I have a few things to declare.

  你好。我有一些東西要報關。

  Y: OK. Did you get ready all the materials for declaration ready?

  好的。你把拫關要用的材料都準備好了嗎?

  J: I have prepared some. But I have no idea whether it is enough. Can you tell me what I need to prepare?

  我準備了一些,不知道夠不夠。能告訴我都 需要什么嗎?

  Y: Certainly. What you need to prepare include: goods declaration form, a consignment bill, a copy of invoice,a trade contracts and other related certificates.

  當然。你需要準備貨物報關單、托運單、發票一份。貿易合同一份及其他證件。

  T: I think I have got all of these.

  我想這些我都有。

  Y: That's good. Please wait a moment and let me have a check. OK. There is no problem. Everything is in line, and there is no forbidden goods.

  那就好。請你梢等一下,我査驗一下啊。好 了。沒什么問題。一切都很符合,也沒有禁 帶的物品。

  T: Is there anything else?

  還有什么問題嗎?

  Y: Another thing is you have to pay some duties because yours commodities are bonded goods. This is your tax bill.

  另外一件事情就是,由于你這是保稅貨物,你還要繳納一定的關稅。這是你的稅單。

  T: That is good. We will pay as soon as possible.Are we all right?

  好的.。我們會很快繳納的。好了嗎?

  Y: The last thing, please fill this form out.

  還有最后一件事,請你填一下這個表格吧。

  T: (After reading the form) It seems like so complex. Can you give me some instructions about how to fill it?

  (看過表格后)這個表格看起來好復雜啊,你能給我指導一下怎么填嗎?

  Y:These are different columns, such as Prohibited Article list, Bonded goods list, Duty-free goods list. You just need to fill it as required. Are you clear?

  這是不同的欄目,如禁帶欄、保稅欄、免稅 欄,你按要求填寫就可以了。明白了嗎?

  T:I see. Thank you.

  我知道了。謝謝你。

【外貿英語報關檢驗對話】相關文章:

外貿報關檢驗英語對話12-25

外貿英語對話:報價06-06

外貿英語情景對話02-18

外貿英語仲裁對話12-22

外貿英語廣告口語對話12-26

外貿英語索賠口語對話05-18

外貿英語包裝口語對話12-22

外貿英語質量口語對話12-21

外貿英語之產品情景對話05-11