外貿報關檢驗英語對話
下面是小編為大家整理的外貿報關檢驗英語對話,一起來看看吧。
Y: Good afternoon, sir. Please wait for a moment.
楊:下午好,先生。請留步。
G: Good afternoon. May I ask what the matter is?
喬治:下午好。請問有什么事嗎?
Y: Will you please show me your passport,Custom declaration,invoice and related documents?
楊:請出示一下你的護照、報關單、發票 及相關文件好嗎?
G: Of course. Here you are.
喬治:沒問題。給你。
Y: (After carefully looking) Your files are very comprehensive, and there is no problem. But your goods belong to the bonded goods, not duty-free goods. Have you payed the duty yet?
楊:(看過后)你的文件很全面,沒什么 問題。但你這是屬于保稅貨物,不 是免稅貨物,你交過關稅了嗎?
G: Yes. But there is one thing I don't understand. Why some goods are bonded goods, while others are duty-free goods?
喬治:是的。但我有一點不明白,為什么 有的`是保稅貨物,而有些是免稅貨 物呢?
Y: In fact, every country is like this. Because Custom declaration is one of the most important links of import and export trade, the quality of Custom declaration services relates directly to import and export goods customs passing speed, the enterprise's operating costs and economic efficiency, and the customs administrative efficiency. It's the suppressive some trade or simulative some trade measures a country take to collect duty or not.
楊:其實每個國家都是這樣的。由于報 關是進出□貿易的重要環節之一, 報關業務的質量直接關系著進出口 貨物的通關速度,企業的經營成本 和經濟效益、海關的行政效率。有 些交稅而有些不用交,是國家采取 的抑制部分貿易或促進某些貿易的 措施。
G: I understand Customs activities are actually closely related with a country's foreign trade policies and regulations, right?
喬治:我明白了。報關活動其實與國家的 對外貿易政策法規是密切相關的。 是吧?
Y: Exactly. Is this your first time to come to China?
楊:正是這樣。這是你第一次來到中國 嗎?
G: Yes. But in fact I wanted to come much earlier. I'm happy that I have the chance finally.
喬治:是的。其實我早就想來了。很高興 這一次終于有機會。
Y: Wish you have a good time in China. You can pass now.
楊:祝你在中國玩得開心。你可以過去 了。
G: Thank you. Bye-bye.
喬治:謝謝。再見。
Y: See you.
楊:再見。
【外貿報關檢驗英語對話】相關文章:
外貿英語報關檢驗對話12-25
外貿英語對話:報價06-06
外貿英語情景對話02-18
外貿英語仲裁對話12-22
外貿貨物索賠英語對話12-22
外貿貨物包裝英語對話12-22
外貿保險相關英語對話12-21
外貿面試英語口語對話02-03
10組外貿報價英語對話02-27