外貿提出詢盤常用英語
這是CN人才網小編為大家搜集的外貿提出詢盤常用英語,快來看看吧。
我們已向該公司提出詢價(詢盤)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
對該公司的詢價信, 我們已經回復。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 該公司關于這類商品的詢盤。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我們已邀請客戶對該商品提出詢價。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬請將貴公司的進口商品目錄寄來為荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到貴方特殊的詢價, 則甚為感謝。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬請惠寄報價單和樣品可否? 請酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于這一次訂購是合同的組成部分, 請提供最好的條件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
請告知以現金支付的優惠條款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 請告知最好的裝貨(船)條件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
請告知該商品的價格和質量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
請對日本生產的`合成纖維的制品, 如尼龍、維尼龍、莎綸等報最低價格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬請告知該貨以現金支付的最低價格。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬請告知貴公司可供應的上等砂糖的數量和價格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
請報德克薩斯州產中等棉花50包、11月份交貨的最低價格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
請報10英擔、一級軟木(瓶)塞的最低價格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
請對上述產品報運至我方工廠交貨的最低價格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
請貴方惠寄商品目錄并報價、謝謝。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
請對該商品報最低價。
Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
貴公司7月1日來函就該商品優惠條件的詢盤敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到貴司對機械產品的詢價, 我們將甚表謝意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知該商品的詳細情況, 則不勝感謝。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知該商品的現行價格, 將不勝感謝。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
【外貿提出詢盤常用英語】相關文章:
外貿詢盤英語常用句子01-03
外貿英語詢盤常用句子01-03
外貿英語詢盤常用口語01-02
外貿英語詢盤常用口語句型02-05
外貿英語詢盤常用口語詞句01-02
外貿回復客戶詢盤英語01-07
外貿英語詢盤范例01-03
外貿日常詢盤英語套語01-03
外貿回復詢盤必備英語01-02