拒絕請求和建議的英語口語
● 拒絕請求和建議
我希望可以,但是……
I wish I could, but… *委婉地拒絕對方要求的表達方式。
Could you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上能加個班嗎?)
I wish I could, but… (我希望可以,但是……)
I'd love to, but…
我不愿意。
I won't.
I want you to do it now. (我想讓你現在就做。)
I won't. (我不愿意。)
不,謝謝。
No, thank you. *雖然很感激,但必須拒絕時使用。
Do you need help? (要我來幫你嗎?)
No, thank you. (不,謝謝。)
No, thanks. *隨便的說法。
Yes, thank you. (好吧,麻煩你。)
我想不行。
I don't think so.
Can we go? (我們也能去嗎?)
No, I don't think so. (不,我想不行。)
I don't believe so.
我不要。
I don't want it.
Here you are. (給你。)
I don't want it. (我不要。)
真的不要。
I really don't want it.
Take one. (拿一個吧。)
I really don't want it. (我真的不要。)
真抱歉,我不能幫助你。
I'm sorry I can't help you.
Where is the ABC Hotel? (請問ABC飯店在哪兒?)
I'm sorry I can't help you. (對不起,我幫不了你。)
Can you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上你能加班嗎?)
I'm sorry, I can't help you. (對不起,我加不了班。)
I'm sorry I can't assist you.
I'm sorry I can't be any help.
我反對他的建議。
I'm against his proposal.
我很樂意,可我幫不了你。
I wish I could help you, but I can't.
Could you help me get a job? (您能幫我找一份工作嗎?)
I wish I could help you, but I can't. (可惜我幫不了你。)
那事我使不上勁。
I can't do anything about it.
You have to help me. (你得幫幫我。)
I can't do anything about it. (那事我使不上勁。)
There is nothing I can do about it.
I can do nothing about it.
我無法滿足你的愿望。
I can't make that happen.
I want to work for this company. (我想在這家公司工作。)
Sorry, I can't make that happen. (對不起,我無法滿足你的愿望。)
我沒那份心情。
I'm not in the mood.
Do you want to dance? (想跳舞嗎?)
I'm not in the mood. (我沒那份心情。)
I don't feel like it.
很遺憾,我現在有件急事。
I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.
I'm afraid I've got urgent business now. (很遺憾,我現在有件急事。)
That's a shame. (真是太遺憾了。)
我有別的事。
I have other business to take care of.
Are you free today? (你今天有時間嗎?)
No, I have other business to take care of. (沒有,我有別的事。)
對不起,我現在正忙著呢。
I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.
I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.
對不起,我有急事。
I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.
Sorry, I don't have time. (對不起,我沒時間了。)
現在不行。
Not right now.
我就算了吧。
Count me out. *自己不愿意參加,不愿意加入時使用。
Are you coming? (你來嗎?)
Count me out. (我就算了吧。)
Count me in. (算上我一個。)
如果可以的話,最好不……
I'd rather not.
Let's go drinking. (我們去喝酒吧。)
I'd rather not. (我還是不去了吧。)
夠了,夠了。
Enough. *Enough表示“所有量,接受量足夠了”。也可以用來表示有夠多的'麻煩和痛苦時。
You have to… (你必須……)
Enough. (夠了,夠了。)
Enough already.
That's enough.
已經足夠了。
I've had enough.
How about more salad? (再來點兒沙拉,怎么樣?)
No, thank you. I've had enough. (不,謝謝,已經足夠了。)
很遺憾,今天我不太方便。
Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.
Why don't we have dinner together? (一起去吃頓飯,怎么樣?)
Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today. (很遺憾,今天我不太方便。)
沒說到點兒上。/離題萬里。
That's beside the point. *beside the point 表示“估計錯的”、“沒抓住中心的”。
If it hadn't rained, I would have done it. (要是沒下雨的話,我就可以做,可是……)
That's beside the point. (根本沒說到點兒上。)
【拒絕請求和建議的英語口語】相關文章:
1.拒絕請求和建議的英語常用句型
2.英語口語學習建議
3.建議和提議的常用英語口語
4.建議背誦的英語口語
5.少兒英語口語教學建議
6.雅思英語口語備考誤區和備考建議
7.議案和建議
8.期望和建議